Clearwater 25 – Reeds is a 5-star, architecturally-stunning 2 storey/4 bedroom/2 bathrooms/ ground floor WC (1 en-suite ) lakeside semi-detached house, sleeps 6 adults in 1 double, 1 twin pushed together, 1 twin bedroom and 2 children in the bunk bedded room.This contemporary property, situated in Clearwater Village on Lower Mill Estate, is furnished to a high standard and extensively equipped to cater for family gatherings to satisfy everyone in your party and to enhance your enjoyment throughout the duration of your stay regardless of the weather.It affords complimentary access to the exclusive on site spa. An on-site restaurant and shop are also available, exclusively for the use of Lower Mill Estate home owners and holiday-makers.
Clearwater 25 – Reeds
Pets Not Allowed
Sleeps 6 adults + 2 children
130 square metres
Built on beautiful freshwater Somerford Lagoon on a lakeside 2nd home Development, Lower mill Estate, this home takes advantage of free access to a world renowned 4 million Spa with its heated 20 metre indoor and outdoor pools, gym, sauna, steam room and range of bookable treatments.
Clearwater 25 combines the tranquillity of the beautiful Cotswold countryside with the very best of contemporary design whilst offering full width, full height, and floor to ceiling panoramic glazing with amazing views.
550 acre nature reserve in the heart of England’s glorious Cotswolds with only a one and a half hour drive from Central London, it is ideal for discerning guests wanting a peaceful holiday in the unspoilt Cotswold countryside, with a luxurious spa, relaxation and a wide range of pampering massages and beauty treatments available (at extra cost).
Lower Mill Estate provides plenty of opportunity for tennis, boating and fishing, while walkers, cyclists and runners can take advantage of the fresh, clean air in complete safety thanks to the network of private paths that meander among the lakes and woodlands of the estate.
There is a wide range of excellent shops, restaurants and pubs to suit all tastes in nearby historic Cirencester or surrounding villages. For the more energetic, there are numerous water sports and other outdoor activities in the neighboring Cotswold Water Park. The property is located within minutes’ drive of many traditional Cotswolds villages with a good range of shops and other facilities.
- On-site restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meet and greet service and 24 hour emergency contact
- Semi-detached lakeside house
- Sleeps maximum of 6 adults + 2 children
- 2 bathrooms (1 en suite master/1 family shower)
- Basic supplies
- 24-hour on-site security in gated development
- Electric and full gas central heating
- One allocated parking space with further parking available in the overflow car park (free of charge and close to the house)
- Shop 400yds (weekends and peak period only)
- TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Docking station
- Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer
- Travel cot (bedding not provided for travel cot)
- Log burner (logs not provided)
- Furnished private double terrace
- Use of the Art Spa at Lower Mill Estate, heated indoor & outdoor pool, gym, sauna & steam rooms only 2 minutes’ walk from the front door (Extra for bookable treatments)
- On-site restaurant
- All weather outdoor tennis court
- Children’s play area including trampoline, slide and swings
- Please note that from October to March access to the lake is suspended in order to protect the over-wintering bird population. This restriction applies to kayaking, boating, fishing and swimming.
- Duvets with linen and towels (except for cot), please bring spa towels
- Strictly non-smoking and no Pets
- Friday to Friday / Friday to Monday / Monday to Friday / Monday to Monday
- Arrival after 4pm (whenever possible earlier check in is confirmed a week prior to your arrival)
- Departure before 10am (as above)
- Sunday late checkouts guaranteed
- Min 2 night break